How do you brighten even the darkest days?
The answer is knowing where to look!
Presenting Seeing Stars!
Shine your light and make a difference in your world!
Fresh Perspectives for Tired Eyes, Noisy Minds, Dark Days
It’s tough to see things clearly when surrounded by clowns, frowns, and a world turned upside-down.
We often get stuck in mindsets that keep us from making a real difference in our spheres of influence, mindlessly looking down at our phones instead of intentionally looking up at the glorious sky to see the stars.
- Understand the importance of their personal presence
- Identify how fresh perspectives can open our world
- Learn who they really are comes from their personal power
- See how balance comes from engaging and indulging in play
- Discover how their purpose is the key to making a difference
Together, we can shine our light, overcome darkness, and collectively make a difference in this world.
Seeing Stars Model
The model used for Seeing Stars leverages the five major stars of the Southern Cross constellation.
Each star corresponds to one step in the model.
Presence is about being grounded and knowing who we are.
With a renewed perspective, we can expand our world.
Who we really are comes from our personal power.
Balance comes with engaging and indulging in play.
Our purpose is our passion, our calling – that thing we were meant to do with our lives.